Luberon / Provence
$15,000,000, 6 Beds 6 Baths
About This Property
Exclusive luxury 15 to 17th century noble roven袬Ԡ estate in the natural protected park of the Luberon near Bonnieux with a 900 sqm (10000sqf) noble Bastide on 8 hectares (20 acres) of lands.
The house has been totally redone and is in perfect condition but has kept the original character, volume and charm of the historical ԂastideԠwith 15th century vaulted rooms at the ground floor and original 17th century rooms above. The facades have been kept intact. All Four sides of the house open to different, beautiful views of the roven袬Ԡlandscape. All the rooms are especially large and bright. .
- 2 salons, 1 library, 2 offices, 1 formal dining room , 1 entertainment room with a gym
- 5 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms : 2 Masters and 3 large guest bedrooms / 7 ݠbathrooms
(one office can be transformed in a 6th bedroom with its own bathroom)
- 1 large Kitchen with La Cornue range and 1 summer Kitchen near the pool
- heated lap pool (17m / 55 feet) and fully equipped gym
- 1 caretaker separate house with itӳ own plunge pool
The House is surrounded by impressive landscaped gardens with 17th century features and trees, natural springs, spectacular views on the Luberon valley and hills, many places to sit and enjoy drinks, lunch and dinner.
- 7 outside salons
- 1 closed courtyard
2 access roads with 2 separate parking areas, one for house guests and one for service/staff.
45 minutes drive from Avignon and Aix en Provence, (TGV ֠high speed train ֠station)
1 hour drive from Marseille airport, 2 hours drive from Nice airport
The house and the garden have been features in many European and American magazines and several books.
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest market updates.